Squashed Flies Pattern, Reusable - Non Medical Grade Facemask
Exclusive custom print fabric dead flies fabric designed by me!
While these masks aren't medical-grade or substitutes for medical masks, they can potentially discourage touching your face and signal that you're trying to protect yourself and others.
- This is not a medical device
- No returns accepted due to nature of item
Double layer, hand made non medical grade cotton facemask.
Cotton with cotton lining and 1mm elastic - elastic can be adjusted.
Free Delivery in the Hull area - use code HULL to remove shipping fees.
Using the mask and care instructions
Care and use intstructions
How to Put the Mask On
1. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or alcohol-based sanitizer). Dry your hands with a clean paper towel and throw the paper towel away.
2. Make sure the exterior side of the mask is facing out, away from your face.
3. Place the mask on your face with the exterior side facing out. Try to use the ties and avoid touching the inside/outside of the mask. Place the ties behind your ears.
4. Make sure the mask is completely secure. Make sure it covers your nose and mouth.
5. Wash your hands.
While Wearing the Mask During the Day
1. Do NOT pull the mask down on any surface and avoid touching the mask if possible.
2. Avoid touching your face even when the mask is in place.
3. Every time you do touch the mask for any reason, wash your hands before/after touching the mask.
Removing the Mask
1. Wash your hands before removing the mask.
2. Do not touch the inside of the mask (the part over nose and mouth). It may be contaminated from your breathing, coughing or sneezing. If you do touch the mask, wash your hands.
3. Remove the ear loops and remove the mask.
4. Wash your hands.
Cleaning the Mask
1. At the end of the day, take the mask off from the straps (not touching the front), place in a pillowcase or laundry bag.
2. Wash it in the washing machine with hot water and completely dry on medium or high heat.